LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Magan   27 September 2017

Wife complaint in police for dowry but sec 9 hma case in cou

I am fighting hma sec 9 case in court , i do not want to live with wife . She had filed sec 9 for this which is pending from 2 .5 years in court. 125 crpc i am paying fixed maintance. Now she had complaint police against our family . How to move further , can police register fir . Court case 9 is in my favour .


 6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     27 September 2017

File for divorce against your wife on the ground of cruelty in defence to her section 9 MHA petition and making false police complaint against you and your other members. At onetime she seeks restitution of conjugal rights against you and on other hand file criminal complaint for punishment for offence of cruelty and dowry demand just the opposite of each other. What a foolish legal advice given by her lawyer.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2017

My impression is same as of Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan.

Generate irrefutable evidences of all instances and evidences that amount to cruelty.



Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2017

Same Query;


Your query is similar to this.

Someone stole your trunk, and you are happy with the key?


Anamika Vichare (Practising Lawyer)     03 October 2017

You better file Divorce Petition, what are you waiting for ???


Magan   27 November 2017

Thanks alot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register