Wife complaint in police for dowry but sec 9 hma case in cou

I am fighting hma sec 9 case in court , i do not want to live with wife . She had filed sec 9 for this which is pending from 2 .5 years in court. 125 crpc i am paying fixed maintance. Now she had complaint police against our family . How to move further , can police register fir . Court case 9 is in my favour .

Advocate

File for divorce against your wife on the ground of cruelty in defence to her section 9 MHA petition and making false police complaint against you and your other members. At onetime she seeks restitution of conjugal rights against you and on other hand file criminal complaint for punishment for offence of cruelty and dowry demand just the opposite of each other. What a foolish legal advice given by her lawyer.

Total likes : 1 times

FIN

My impression is same as of Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan.

Generate irrefutable evidences of all instances and evidences that amount to cruelty.

FIN

Same Query;

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=154435&offset=0

498a drama will follow as usual irrespective of what happened with Sec 9 cases. Police will call you and pressure you about FIR. Wife and her family will demand lot of money for settlement. You will say no. Police will do FIR. You will go to court for bail. Judge will send you for mediation and ask for settlement. They will again ask for lot of money. You will say no. Bail will be granted. After 2-3 years case will go in court and when evidence stage will come, they will ask for small amount of money to settle. You will say yes to the small amount. You will get divorce, she will get divorce. Lawyers will get their money. Police will get their money. Everyone will go home and blame the sh*tty system.

Total likes : 1 times

Your query is similar to this.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Membership-id-card-issued-a-day-after-expulsion-from-institution-154486.asp

Someone stole your trunk, and you are happy with the key?

Practising Lawyer

You better file Divorce Petition, what are you waiting for ???

Thanks alot

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x