LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife blackmailing me on Dowry case

Hi all, Iam a s/w engineer working in Chennai and family lives in AP. I am married on 26th April 2007 and we have a kid of 2 years.  Whenever I go to onsite or somewhere by asking my wife to stay with my family, she just goes her home without informing me and everytime I or my parents has to ask and even beg her for come back to my home.

This time, she went to her home with the kid and now thretening all of us saying that she wanted to file a case against me, my parents and sister for dowry and domestic voilence. She is not at all caring for the future of the kid..just she is doing because of her dad/mom support. I don't know about the law and order and i am not familier with this type of acts.

This time, I wish to teach them all a good lesson and I wish to save my family life along with kid...please please help me out how it can be solved.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Murali

Learning

6 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 May 2010

Be ready to fight contact us on mail for solution.

(Guest)

Thank you very much and how can i contact you...

Self service (None)     30 May 2010

Dear Murlidhar, sorry to hear you but this is reality now a days and I am also facing smilar condition. Be ready to face police, greedy lawyers and humiliation. But above all you need to be mentally strong and pocket full of money.

Do not just follow lawyers who want to extract money. There are good lawyers in this forum who can give you good advice. from my side you should take below actions:

1. Inform SP or commissioner of your are about her home leaving, threats when and where given if you have records /witness collect them all. Do not forget mention that she has taken all of her belongings, jewellay etc.

2. Join SIF and contact local SIF members this great organization who helps and guides ppl who are facing false allegations.

3.If you want to live with him send RCR or talk to lawyer with sufficent gronds for divorce based on mental cruelity. Look recent judgement of Mumbai HC where leaving matrimonial home without husband consent is considered as cruelity. Collect all maoney transactions, letters emails etc for later use.

4. She will try extract money for herself and kid.

Self service (None)     30 May 2010

Originally posted by :Cheated
"
Dear Murlidhar, sorry to hear you but this is reality now a days and I am also facing smilar condition. Be ready to face police, greedy lawyers and humiliation. But above all you need to be mentally strong and pocket full of money.

Do not just follow lawyers who want to extract money. There are good lawyers in this forum who can give you good advice. from my side you should take below actions:

1. Inform SP or commissioner of your city  about her home leaving, threats when and where given if you have records /witness collect them all. Do not forget mention that she has taken all of her belongings, jewellay etc.

2. Join SIF and contact local SIF members this great organization who helps and guides ppl who are facing false allegations.

3.If you want to live with him send RCR or talk to lawyer with sufficent gronds for divorce based on mental cruelity. Look recent judgement of Mumbai HC where leaving matrimonial home without husband consent is considered as cruelity. Collect all maoney transactions, letters emails etc for later use.

4. She will try extract money for herself and kid.
"

Parth Chandra (none)     31 May 2010

Murlidhar,

If your wife is of such behaviour then no point of making her understand your feeling. Even if you convince her today to stay with you, The dominating nature (which has been pampered through out her age till date) would jump back again after some years (at that point of time, you and your parents & you kid  might have got older and you might be having another child).

It would be good to fight sooner than later.

I am also a victim of false 498a, Dowry prohibition act, 323, Crpc 125 etc since five months and has a daughter (3 years) with my wife. Now after five months inlaws they are demanding money to be deposited on my wife's name to settle the mater and to send my wife back. They are saying that until you don't diposite th money, we would continue the cases on you, would neighter give divorce not let my wife come to me.

Initially the pain would be immence as the person to whom you loved so much and have had shared everything good in your life is doing this to you but beleave me later on (if you don't give up) - all these pain would become your strenth and would make you a strong person.

YOU WILL LEARN TO THINK & LIVE WITHOUT ANY IMOTIONS. FORGET THAT YOU EVER HAVE GOT MARRIED AND HAVE ANY CHILD.

Please follow below steps.

1) This un-emotionally and just don't think about your wife and child (I know its difficult but you will have to learn that).

2) Tell local police officials about a potential false cases against you and the threats.

3) Higher a faithful and good lawyer, discuss the issue openly with him and ask him to keep an eye on any  such false cases against you and your family. He would get the Anticipatory bail for you in even of an adverse situation.

4) Send a couple of letter to your wife stating to come back by register AD.

5) Send some money to her (which you even might have spent on her if she would have been with you) throgh cheque.

6) I personally would suggest don't go for RCR or divorce case and let her start the litigation upon which she would be punished throughout rest of her life.

7) Its easy to start the litigation by a woman as the law and government favours them on a short run but on a longer run they are the one who would loose emensly.

8) Find a good girlfriend (if you can and if you have decided not to bring your wife back again).

9) Believe me, after some years your in-laws themselves will give you your child back as they can't afford a daughter with a child living in their house.

10) Record all the telephonic conversation and motivate them to speak their mind (like get separated from your parents and if they have any demands for money).

11) get separated from you parents (legally).

Be ready to suffer emmense mental disturbance thanks to these biased laws but keep in mind that "we all are the first few drops of rain who would have to get evaporated to get a change"

Never give up to her illegitimate demands because if you do it once, you and your family would have to do throughout your life.

All the best.

Amit Goyal (Practice)     31 May 2010

Sir.. u can call call me on my no. 9896161409 or mail me at amitgoel1385@gmail.com  I will try to sort out ur problem my name is amit goyal, advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register