LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyanka biswas   21 March 2016

Why my name is in debarred list?!??

hello sir/ madam My name is Priyanka Biswas. I am appearing for government exams conducted by states as well as central. however till the last year i was able to fill up the forms for staff selection commission however, recently the advertisement for ssc Combined Graduate level examination form 2016 published during february and the registration is still going on till 24th of march 2016 however the last date for submitting the part 1 registration is 21st of march 2016 and while i was filling up the form it was not accepting the form as its stated in the box which pops up after i select enter it shows a message " You are a debarred candidate.You can not apply for any SSC exam." i do not know for what reason they listed me in that list however i checked the debarred list not able to found my name even to cross check the list i checked by entering my father's name and i found the Name however it was not against my name, nothing is matching. I am simply astonished by WHY I AM DEBARRED FOR SSC EXAMS. never happened before .I am honest toward my deeds i follow each and every instructions very carefully and apply, then WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED. Please search answer for my question and I know, I am Not Guilty. there has been be something wrong. please do verify this is for the sake of my career and my life. I would be more thankful for the help. Regards.

Learning

5 Replies

Neena   21 March 2016

Hi.. I am also getting the same error message. This is the first time i am applying and my name is not there in the debarred candidateslist also.Can anybody help with this?

Gokul   21 March 2016

me also facing the same problem.. 

i'm registering for the first time. yesterday only i registered .. today when i was trying to check status .. it shows invalid login data.. i was trying to register again.. it shows "You're a debarred student. you cannot apply for SSC exam" 

please help

Savreen kaur   21 March 2016

hello. I am facing the same problem. I dont know what we should do next. The time for registration has gone. Please someone suggest us what step should be taken now.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     23 March 2016

might be an error as SSC u mentioned is service selection commission but the acronym might be somethingelse. don't be panicked, so send yr query to the servive commisiion secreatary by contact mail

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     23 March 2016

contact secrey=tary service selection commisssion don't be panicked pl regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register