Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     22 March 2017

Which one decided first by family court?

Dear Experts!

My query is, I filed divorce at delhi and after 6 month my wife filed divorce (u/s 13, 25, 27) at allahabad as she is the residient of Allahabad. After 1 year of filing the Divorce at Allahabad by my wife, she filed u/s-24 Applicaiton for maintenance. In the meanwhile I got Divorce from Delhi and filed the copy of the Orders at Allahabad Court along with Priliminary Objection of u/s-24. Now the Judge of Allahabad Court ordered me to file PO of u/s-25 & 27 as the court says the Divorce from Delhi Court is valid but the court proceedings continue for u/s-25 & 27. I filed PO of u/s-25 & 27. I challenged the Juridiction & maintaintibility for the said case (divorce filed by my wife).

Now the Allahabad Court order for hearing the application u/s-24 for maintenance as the Court opinion is (direcly says - favor to my ex-wife) before deciding the application u/s 25 & 27 she decide the application u/s-24 first and then she decide the rest. 

1. What is the Law in the above matter. Is any ruling is avilable of Superem Court?
  2. If the High Court direct to lower court to decide the case within in 6 month and the same was not followed by the lower Court then What will happen or what we take action?
  3. Can we complaint against the Judge in any appropriate authority?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Querist,

You wanted suggestion hence you chose this forum seeking solution to your 

problem. However, you seem to have already approached court seeking remedy, now 

what is that makes you repeat the story here and seeking suggestions for the same problem? 

You may wait for the outcome of the case and then revert for more suggestions in case the case is not decided in your favor. 

The case will  be decided on basis of merits chronologically. It is your lawyers duty to refer 

the relevant sections by referring law books and help you win the case.  You are simply wasting time by seeking second opinion here or elsewhere as no two professionals will not agree to each others advise.

If you have paid professional fees to your lawyer, make use of it by chewing his brain would be my suggestion.  IF he has already provided an answer to the above questions, what has he told?  

Please specify.

If you appreciate my reply kindly click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below amd convey Thanks !

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     22 March 2017

Dear Sir, First I would like to say you thanks.

Yes I am here for atleast some important points/opinion of Experts in my case. It is true I am in Court and I pay a huge amount to my present lawyer but it is also true that If I aware little bit about Law and the facts then it will help me a lot to fight in right direction. Otherwise in past so many mal-practice lawyers mis-guide me and extract the amout from me so I am not rely/sure on single lawyer. 

Different opinion/view will help me to prepare my case and research the appropriate law. So that I put my query again n again. 

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register