Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What will happen to the govt employee in a criminal case

Page no : 2

India is great (Service)     30 April 2014

Serious case study

1. a person working in a central govt job under Min. of Defence

2.  wife lodge 498(A) vide a private complaint 156(3)

3. No arrest, bail obtained from lower court after 498(A) lodged ,

4. Police did not inform the matter to Def. Minintry ( Office) 

5. Accuse Voluntarily inform this matter to Department . No disciplinery  action taken. 

6.  police forward charge sheet within 2 months to Lower Court.

7. Two appearance date done in court

8. Charge is not framed yet.

9. Now the accuse got a better job offer in a Nationalised Bank. he wishes  to leave Defence Min Job to join Bank Job.

10. what complecation may arise in his employment with Nationalise Bank in regards to this false 498(A) case.

11. how can a private complain may ruin some potential job aspirant's remaining professional life ? 

12. what Hon Court thinks about such issue with respect to individual's constitutional right about - " Right to equality before law"  and "Right to liberty to life"

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2014

Mr Rocky Smith said

"I don't find any merit to file 420 of IPC on your father-in-law. Impotence is a very good ground of divorce nothing else."

Based on given facts I am bound to agree with him.  I would rather add that you need not divert your precious time futile projects at this stage.

Further praying for "speedy trial" may also be useful particularly in your case so that you are able to finish litigation before your father's retirement (or in less time after retirement) which will enable him top have all terminal benefits in his pocket and PPO in his bank.

So again I ma bound to agree with mr Rocky Smith.

However since facts fo the case leading to prosecution are not know and your caliber to appear in person is personal to you. I am not able to agree or disagree with his other views.

rajendra (na)     30 April 2014

one of the Lawyers club member cousin filed 420 case against her husband based on impotency ground

case registered with 420,406,120B,506 IPC...

if the boy/girl is impotent atleast her father/mother will be aware in the family..

what if the girl deny for medical test in the presence of protection officer and her father is aware but still he is not agreeing for this ..so he is wantedly doing cheating ..this leads to 420......

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2014

but you want to file case against father.  How you prove that father can be aware of impotancy of daughter.

Anyway, it is your money, your time and your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register