LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What to do?

main ek complainant hu n me mere accused Highcourt me FIR ko quash honeke liye forged evidence and false statement Highcourt ke samne affidavit me kiye hain and wahi same action karke usne Highcourt se anticipatory bail b leliya hain. ab me uske upar kya action lu? mere advocate ko bhi pucha to wo thik se nahi batarahe. muze compromise ke liye force kiya jaray. muze wo accused ka zuta pan Highcourt ko batana hain isme muze kya karna hoga? usne anticipatory bail b forged evidence n perjury karke liya hain Highcourt se. usko against me main kya karu? please help me for justice.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 November 2022

Aap fir lodge kar lo; Agar police aap ka saath nahi deti hain to aap Cheif Judicail Magistrate court main application dal do, usmay sab kuch bayan karo proof kay saath.

(Guest)
FIR already lodged hain. usne Highcourt me zoot bolay. iska kya karu? kya action le saktihu? kya bolu Highcourt ko?

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

The quash petition filed in High Court would be decided only on the basis of the police report. The High Court, at this stage, will not adjudicate on the disputed questions of fact, even if submitted through an affidavit.

(Guest)
when to file crpc 340 petition before hon'bl Highcourt if another party committed an act of perjury in his affidavit ? because Highcourt already granted me the liberty to file crpc 340 petition where the accused tried an act of perjury, so that Highcourt can take action against that party. Highcourt granted me this order...I pasted below...
##########################################
Heard learned counsel for the applicant. In view of nature of
contentions that false record was used for getting anticipatory bail, this Court expressed that such proceeding needs to be filed before the learned Single Judge, who has granted anticipatory bail. In view of this
circumstance, learned counsel for the applicant, on instructions, submits that he wants to withdraw the present proceeding with liberty to file proceeding before learned Single Judge. Criminal Application No. #### of #### stands disposed of as withdrawn. Also, Liberty to make a submission in Quashing petition Criminal Application No ## of ### if such contentions are made in that proceeding.
############################################
Ye ordered Highcourt ne kiya tha. muze yahi puchna hain ki crpc 340 ko konsi stage pe Highcourt ke samne rakhu at the time of arguments or at the time of final submissions?
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register