LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashi   13 October 2017

What proof is required to convict of theft

Person is blaming me for his mobile phone theft as I was the only one standing there next to him at grocery store. He doesn�t have any direct evidence nor any eyewitness. My question is what all circumstantial evidence will be required in absence of direct evidence to prove theft beyond reasonable doubt and to get me convicted. Please list all the circumstantial evidence required by him to prove theft.

Learning

7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 October 2017

It is a very vague and extensive query. IOf the case is reported to police then police will collect all evidences. Consult a lawyer.

Pawan S (Advocate)     13 October 2017

Hello Rashi, Why everywhere & everytime the people blame you for the theft. I have seen similar kind of questions by you explaining different circumstances.

Seems academic questions.

Eliseo734   27 June 2018

Exactly what to try to find in a washing machine clothes dryer pearltrees It could run a 15-minute cycle for 2 kg as well as has a two-year producer guarantee. page4.com This LG FH4U2TDH1N washing machine dryer has Best Washing Machines 2018 we nevertheless have a couple of favourites. Top 10 Washer and Dryer reviewing washer clothes dryer combos to locate free website to make the duty washing as well as drying out clothes much easier.

Mahendra   02 July 2019

You should not be worry if you have not done anything. the case will get solved itself it's fake blamming

Mahendra   02 July 2019

You should not be worry if you have not done anything. the case will get solved itself it's fake blaming

Mahendra   02 July 2019

You should not be worry if you have not done anything. the case will get solved itself it's fake blaming.

•  

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     02 July 2019

you shall be required to prove your innocence in accordance with law. Consult a competent lawyer with all details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register