Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sid_hirani (self)     05 June 2010

what is the truth

Hi learned members,

After getting separated from my ex-husband and after recieving divorcee papers from him, i approached a lawyer in my city in india ....i was ok with mutual consent.....the problem is my ex had applied in his native

which was a different state...the lawyer said y do u want 

to go there....i can get ur case transfered here by appealing in supreme court.......meanwhile he said he will attend the case that my ex applied in his native..........everytime he informed there is a hearing i provided the up and down and all sorts of evidence...audio recording of my ex-abusing me over phone and stuff....after a year in one of such abuses my ex told me that the case is already over and in his favour.....................i was shocked....when i called up my lawyer he said it was over and he has applied for re-call....i asked how did this happen...he said once he got wrong info and second time he reached on a wrong date and said i am sorry will get it re-voked and then get it transfered to my current state...........mean while my ex- got married also...tired by all the mental distress....i told my lawyer lets with draw any pending appeals from our side [coz he kept saying our case is still running]....and said ur ex may create trouble if u voulantarily with draw.....let it get dismissed or close itself......mean while i got an onsite opportunity and flew abroad....i dont want to keep things pending and should start gathering my life together.....when ever i asked he said its over ...but says till now he does not have the verdict copy also........when i ask about supreme court case number so that i can track online...he does not have that also....he says i have kept it some where.....initally he had given some papers for signing...but that did not have any case number...........i showed the xexor copy of the papers i had signed...and showed it to a lawyer frnd....he said its just the dairy number and not the case number

could u please help me in the following:

Is there a way to find my case info in supreme court...i know there is a site ...since i do not have the number...i just put the petioners name...no results....what do i do

More than my ex-  I am feeling sad and disappointed with my lawyers professionalism.....what do i do

Sorry about the rant....but the divorce case is closed almost 2 years back and in another 3 months...my ex will celebrate his wedding aniversay [2nd wedding]...and thou i gave fees,proof and everything...i am left in a condition that i do not even have the verdict copy of my 

divorce.......plzzzzzzzzzzz advice......thanks everyone in advance

Learning

6 Replies

sid_hirani (self)     05 June 2010

he had given a dairy number for supreme court...but no case number......when i put my name in the site...nothing comes up

he said even he does not have the case number.....he actualy said he got it filed by his frnd in delhi.........he said i have shown u papers...i asked him all those r papers from our side....i havent seen anything that supreme court has sent or anything....no paper that has the case number

I was definetly taken for a ride.........how difficult is it to file against that advocate? is the process length and drag and all.....bcoz i have wasted so much time and money and stuff i have started hating my lawyer more than my ex.....of course havent talked all this to lawyer since he still needs to give me all papers.....he keeps making some excuse....since i m not in indis its bcoming difficult

sid_hirani (self)     06 June 2010

thanks a lot prabhakar......i had paid through cash....:(

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     06 June 2010

First for the madam since her story does not seem reliable and second for our learned advocate friends that they just believe any story put on this site with crocodile tears blaming advocates and just pass judgment against the advocate who is not known not aware and no opportunity for him to place his side of facts.

If there is even smallest iota of truth in the story of this lady ; the case can be restored and if no appeal filed in SC , it can be filed even now. But the case should be on truth and not on just blaming game. She is blaming every body else than herself., without giving any facts and names.

sid_hirani (self)     08 June 2010

Hi we for u [ironic],

First of all thanks for ur reply, which was not of much help...

I guess u did not understand my question....

I was asking if there s any way i can find the details of my case....thats it

where is the question of blaming some one here....i was not asking what they think about my case, or belive my story or represent me or anything

Because I was naive in this feild thought learned people like u wud guide me....the fight, i only have to do and i will...i was asking info....i was looking for information not sympathy or looking for anyone to buy my story....

If i really wanted to blame and stuff would i not put the name and details and all??? i dint because i have better things to do than put some bodys name in some site and result is zero......

And regarding the truth or aiota of thruth......people from ur feild spend months together to extract truth....how come in just 2 posts u decide i was lying???? As i said i don want to get into these uselss things...I got info on what i was looking for....

U r doing a good job...but it wud be better to have some compassion for people who ask questions here.....it will help people who are new to this feild....

If you think u dunno the answer, atleast don attack some one u dunno....and dunno if the story posted is real or fake....because most of the times people who end up in courts and stuff will be usually people who are already hurt.....so even if u dun belive...just give them benifit of doubt while [if u choose to ] answering.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register