LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

afroz (other)     15 August 2010

what is the procedure of rectification of sale deed

sir, i have purchased a plot last month . the wrong holding number (khata no)had been written due to typographical mistake. please suggest me the remedy.  

md shis afroz

Learning

10 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     16 August 2010

U registered a Rectification Deed in Registrar Office and mention the original sald deed No. --------- and Date --------- and written details of  typographical mistake.

afroz (other)     16 August 2010

is vendor presentation  before registrar & signature required on rectification deed . 

afroz (other)     16 August 2010

is vendor presentation  before registrar & signature necessary for the registration  of rectification deed 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     17 August 2010

Yes, Vendor presentation before registrar.

krantiveer (Advocate)     19 August 2010

As far as typographical mistake is concerned it can be corrected by a registered correction deed by parties to deed. The mistake must be such which does not change the basic contents of the document and area and location concerned, if any major change is concerned it may attract additional stamp duty on the additional area or location since different locations have different rates.

afroz (other)     19 August 2010

sir,

vendor is asking me  extra money for executing  correction deed . and that's not a fair way of sale. I totaly upset to knew the such procedure.

pls suggest me some other way for the correction.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 August 2010

U registred a decleration for this, but first u meet registrar and discuss about your problem.

afroz (other)     21 August 2010

who will execute the declaration vendor or vendee ?

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 August 2010

Purchaser / Vendee execute the declaration.

(Guest)

you can file a suit if he refuses to do  so for rectification against the seller. or file a suit for mandatory injunction to do the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register