Have you ever thought that-
- What can be the actual definition of Non Judicial Stamp Paper ?
- What is the Use of it ?
- Why is there separate stamp duty for each article?
- What can be the difference between Rs. 10, Rs. 50, Rs. 100 stamp paper?
These are the few question which surely left you in a doubt once in your life. Today in my this post I am going to tell you in brief about all these questions.
Let's get started-
1. What is Non Judicial Stamp paper?
Non Judicial Stamp paper and Legal Paper (Plain Paper) both are the different terms in aspect of their nature. On Non Judicial Stamp Paper Magistrate never write the decision of the Case, though Magistrate write the decision on the Legal Paper (Plain Paper).
"That is why it is called as Non-Judicial Stamp Paper. The Paper which not be considered as Judicial"
2. The use of Stamp Paper
Government sets the Stamp Duty for each article and collects the revenue from the stamp duty.
3. What is the seperate Stamp Duty for each article?
Government has decided the separate stamp dusty for each article like-
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 20 for Special Power of Attorney.
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 50 for General Power of Attorney/Agreement.
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 100 for Indemnity Bond, Guarantee Bond. and many more....
Note: The Stamp Duty of Non-Judicial stamp paper for each state is different. The above mentioned stamp duty is for Delhi.
And these are the differences between the stamp paper of seperate values.
For more information you can check frequently asked questions about stamp paper here- http://www.edrafter.in/faqs-e-stamping/
I am Neha, writer at eDrafter.in. eDrafter.in is a online portal of highly qualified team providing the reliable platform to Create your own Document. You will surely love the ease of getting the Documentation services related to DDA Property from this innovative platform.
To Know more, you can write to us at- firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit- http://www.edrafter.in/
Thanks for reading my post.Have a good day!