LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DRS Murthy (clerk)     01 February 2010

what is my position

I am a hindu, married a christian girl by haste by registered marriage. We both kept it hidden from our parents for a year and half. then , I informed my parents , who did not show acceptance for a  other reliogon girl . we amde arrangements for a christian marraige at a church, ia m converted for the sake of marriage and. we got married. though i have communicationwith my parents, we lived  separately and they never talked to my wife. Actually,  I am just carried away in the events under the various false promises of of my wife.after marraige i found her not caring, argues on all issues etd., the irony is we stayed together- not lived- hardly for three months after  marraige. now it is nearly 2years. we are alone , not tried to meet each other, and appld for a divorce.what is the outlook for my DIVORCE, which i nedd very badly. I certainly feel i cannot live with her.


 5 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     01 February 2010

Now that you have filed divorce and the case is pending.  I suggest you to process the case gently and get divorce as soon as possible.  Inform your parents of your situation and take their advice.  After divorce marry someone who could suit you well as well as suit your parents.  Best of luck.

H.D.Kumaravelu (Advocate)     01 February 2010

If you can meet your wife consult with her and explain the position and if she is also not interested to lead a martimonial life Both of you can give a joint application for divorse before the Court having Jurisdiction,

subhash kumar (advocate)     01 February 2010

Dear if you both are not interested to carry your marriage than better to take divorce by mutual consent

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     01 February 2010

I advise you to take divorce by mutual consent.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     01 February 2010

Mutual divorce is the only remedy in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register