Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What if the opposite party has evidence that 498A is false

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2017

my son diclsed the fact before me on 26/4/2015. Next day he filed annulment case. Getting the court letter she filed 3 false cases against us including 498a.

EXPECTED

I or my wife did not know anything even the woman was completely unknown.

WHY YOU KEPT HERE UNAWARE? DO YOU WANT HER TO BE ENLIGHTENED OF FACTS BY NONE ELSE THAN POLICE.

But she accused that I molested her on 26/4/2015 at 8:00PM and extorted money of RS. 1lac. At that time I was at my office my biometric attendance is the prove of the fact. I told the police everything. They ensured my that the alligation is evidently false and they will dimiss it.

YOU DID NOT SAY WHAT POLICE ACTUALLY DID WITH THAT EVIDENCE

However some days after they arrested my son but court bailed next.

SO NONE ELSE IS ARRESTED?

In court order it has been mentioned that the case is false and a counter case. But the court proceedings is still going on.

WHAT SORT OF FACTS YOU ARE GIVING.  COURT PROCEEDING IS STILL GOING ON AND YOU HAVE GOT AN ORDER ALSO. 

Later very recently we came to know that to woman get a divorce decree in 2013 on mutual ground from her previous husband.

SO SHE WAS COMPETENT TO MARRY AND THERE IS NO CASE OF ANNULMENT.  IF YOU HAVE FILED CASE OF ANNULMENT IT IS (at least appearing from given fact) PURE HARASSMENT TO THE LAD.

Now it is clear that it is a conspiracy to extorted money.

NO. IT IS NOT AT ALL CLEAR SO. 

EVEN DESPITE YOUR HIDING VITAL FACTS IT APPEARS THAT YOUR SON WENT ON EXTRA SMARTNESS AND  HE WAS OUTSMARTED. 

THE LADY WAS UNDER NO  LEGAL OBLIGATION TO KEEP ON HAMMERING THAT SHE IS DIVORCED.

THE FACTS SO FAR DISCLOSED BY YOU DO NOT AT ALL INDICATE ANY CASE OF HER GETTING MARRIED TO YOUR SON BEFORE MARRIAGE.

My son is a victim.

DOES NOT APPEAR SO.  HE APPEARS TO HAVE LOST AN EFFORT FOR FREE MEAL AND GOT COMPELLED TO MARRIAGE AND HE AGREED FOR THE SAME.

If not so why she is pleading for out of court settlement and mutual divorce.

BECAUSE YOUR SON INVITED HIMSELF TO THIS SITUATION.

We want judgement so that no criminal can use the law as a tool for extrotion of money.

CONSULT YOUR LAWYER.

Anjan Kumar Pal   16 July 2017

My son went into love affair with an unmarried girl at his same age. Is it a crime ?

He did not disclose the fact to his parents because he was under threat. The lady did as she threat. She filed molestation case against his innocent father. Is not it a crime ?

Think my son disclosed the fact late but not too late. He came to know her 1st marriage from his title is copany secretary studentship just on 26/4/2015. On the very next day he filed for annulment. Later we came to know that her 1,st marriage was in 2003. Date of her birth of my son is 2/2/1988. Her is also 1988. Please tell me did she hide her age also. If not how it was possible of her marriage below 15yrars. She hides the fact that she is not capable to bear child. 1st marriage in 2003 divorce on mutual ground (actual cause hidden, may be it was on criminal intention) in 2013. She has no cold and suffering from polycistic overy. 

Think of that a woman have married life prolonged 10years one day she became to dislike her husband and go for searching innocent college going boy as next husband. At last she pesuade to get one. With the help of Indian law she got the toot to threat his innocent parents. There are a lot of law professionals who came forward to catch fish in trouble water in the name of saving woman and girls. Think of this his mother his sister his daughter are not woman or girl . Why do they suffer for the faulty law. Can't we stop suffering people from the criminals. 

My biometric attendance report

Me and my wife took bail

Hide of marital status, age and incapability of bearing child are the ground of annulment

My son went into love affair with a unmarried same age girl is it crime.

He disclosed fact before us when they arranged for social marriage and at the same time he knew her previous marriage from he title in CS studentship.

Good saved us if the criminal entered into our home she might throw us from our home with the help of Indian Law and the money hungry law professionals.

We are helpless citizen of India. Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register