LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeet (owner )     12 July 2013

What after 156 (3) ???

Respected Lawyers kindly inform me what is the next step after Magistrate dismisses my complaint under 156 - 3 of crpc ... I had filed a complaint for FIR under 420 

Do i have option in Sessions courts? 

Can I resubmit the compalaint ?

Can i file Writ in HC ?

Would really appreciate your help ...


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2013

The complaint is required to be filed under section 200 of Criminal Procedure Code only against the accused persons against whom you want to take criminal action and additionally an application under section 156 (3) is annexed requesting the court to send the complaint to the concerned police station for investigation and for lodging FIR accordingly. The same title is required to be mentioned in this application. 

It seems that instead of stressing on the main topic, you started a new story and application was addressed against police officials who refused to entertain your complaint against the accused. It shall be better to withdraw your earlier case and file with the help of a lawyer.

Jeet (owner )     12 July 2013

Mr. Rama ... you are a Genuis

thats exactly what i did ..

but my applictaion is dissmiss ... wil the magistrate here my lawyer on the same issue ???

can this complaint refiled ???  

Thanks for the reply Sir 

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     12 July 2013

File a revision application in the Sessions Court.

Jeet (owner )     12 July 2013

Thank you Dr, Ashok 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register