LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Mhaske   14 November 2022

warning letter

company giving me today warning notice stating that I am making false production report ,threathing coliage to not meet production targets,unparlementary langauge ,damages of company gauges and tools.

all this reason are false .

so now what I do can i accapt this warning letter

Learning

8 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 November 2022

Just reply the notice politely 

Santosh Mhaske   15 November 2022

ok but it's materials in warning letter is false .it's given me to intentionally by management

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2022

No need to worry. Give reply politely. A warning letter to an employee is a formal HR process to record misconduct, a disciplinary issue or poor performance and discuss it with the employee. The letter also helps in setting expectations for future behavior and may be a precursor to termination

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 November 2022

As far as legal requirement is concerned, just give a polite reply refuting all the allegations contained in the warning. There are court judgments that a warning is not a punishment.

brijendrasingh   06 December 2022

I think a SHOW CAUSE NOTICE shoud have been issued listing the shotcommings in the work and then asking for justitification  and not  issue a direct  WARNING letter. If the reply received is not in order or not acceptable, then its followed by a WARNING LETTER

WARNING  LETTER does not ask for a reply or any justification. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     07 December 2022

A show cause notice is different from a warning letter.

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     07 December 2022

Kindly reply to the said warning letter, listing out brief facts of your defense. Not replying will not allow your version to come out. Further steps can be taken based on the actions which the employer takes. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2022

please be claer with facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register