Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Want to stay back with Wife

Hello All,

My wife left home and she has filled maintainance case on me with all false allegation with the incluence of her mother.

Actually she wanted to come back but her mother forced her to file case. I want to stay back with her.

I know filling RCR will not help as she will not come back until her mother tells her to come back.

But I want to stay back with her. What should I do. Please help me.

Thanks,

Raju

Learning

6 Replies

Munirathnam (Scientist)     15 July 2010

Hi,

Show your love to your wife than her mother then simply your wife will come to your house and starts hating her mother....

Just purchse gifts and meet her without her mother notice ... take her to places ... etc.

If you have girl friends ask them to cal your wife to take your husband to tour places etc... simply your wife run to your house .... think about this aspect being it is not the right one, i feel but I believe it works.

(Guest)

Hello ,

Thanks for the reply. But the problem is she is in Kolkatta and I am in Bangalore and I dont think any of your option will work. If you give me any other idea I can try.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     15 July 2010

Dear Raju,

If your lover is in USA and you are in African forest, what would you do ....? I believe you will try to meet her somehow right ?

The way lover boy tries to meet his lover same way you try then get your wife.... write letters/emails with the content that your mother-in-law should not read next letter from you.... I mean describing your wife buty, kindness (in real madness),  send good photos of her on which you are sleeping in nights (lie man lie, man is supposed to lie just to make mad wife happy)

Learn from your college friend who use to follow ladies to impress women ...? go and find not on this website .... go to google.com and search to find how to impress women.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 July 2010

pray rcr

(Guest)

Sirs,

1. When either party in matrimony have initiated any nature of Suit against the other party then trailer of Romeo and Juliets gets over, please understand that, a delicate thread has been tried to break by one party with whatever self or external motivation so 'medieval thoughts' as advised / as discussed above may not bring results to either otherwise I could have advised to forget wife now love your MIL so that she presses her daughter to rejoin SIL but what an ulta pulta idea sir ji this would sound like :-)

2. You have not mentioned under which Act / Section she has filed a maint. suit. If under HMA then file RCR though based on Status interim maint. damage will be done under this Act. If under S. 125 CrPC then not only you deny neglect but offer her to come back to matrimonial home (if she does not then she has to cough up valid grounds) but based on her allegations of your income you will suffer maint. damage prime facie. Now, if under provisions of DVA she has filed some maint.,  then not much relief you can plead before such Court under this Act other than initiating a civil suit of RCR n a civil matrimonial court.

3. Let us be mature here and not play old lovers games in matrimonial trials, it brings more emotional damage to one and or either parties. The guy searching on net and then approaching LCI forum itself shows that back of his mind he is trying for legal remedies so let us neutrally provide just that and make him sustain the Law and matrimonial blows he has suffered with at this stage and mediation one or the other day will bring some desired results as he may have wanted it to be !.

Rest other members may correct me.

Rgds.

Want Kid Back (Sr.Management)     19 July 2010

If you want that your wife comes back. Send her a one line SMS from some prepaid phone number. The message should say, 'My doors are always open for you'. Shut the phone down avoid all means of communication. Enjoy your newfound singlehood and life. Your wife will have no other choice but to come back. Rest all methods are a useless waste of time.

WKB

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register