Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Synonym   04 March 2022

Want to save my married life

Hello lawyers , your suggestion at this time is most valuable for me 

I am in my 9th month post delivery care in my mother's home village. I delivered baby in my husband's place with his complete responsibility, at that time my parents came for my assistance and stayed with me in hospital during that time some conflicts went between my parents and husband , my husband use to scold  my mother for silly reasons like cleanliness , using old clothes for baby , and feeding formula milk(as per doctors suggestion). My father tried to stop conflicts as my mental health was very important at that time . Some foul conversations went on 

After that I came to my mother's house,now I am ready to go back to my husband home, but my husband is asking me to stay back and he is telling he has consulted a lawer and he will proceed for divorce. As per my understanding and conversation with him in phone call , he is trying to make me character less so that he can get baby in his costedy.my husband is so much stubborn person very poor understanding mind all my elders have tried a lot to console him. But he has not changed a bit . till now he has not seen his baby .I am aware that it's not easy to prove someone as character less. But I don't want to take this minute thing to next level. I don't want to step into court /police station. Please suggest me how can I solve this 

Thank you 🙏

Learning

9 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 March 2022

Have patience and let your husband proceed further.  It appears that your husband is not that serious and is only making threats as he thinks that he is insulted by his in-laws.  Better sense certainly prevails and it is not easy for him to make false and baseless allegations against his wife, and no advocate advises him a divorce on silly reasons and knowing that it is not true, as per ill advice to stop payment of maintenance he may be desperately making some efforts.  Have patience and all your doubts may not always be true and you will get united with your husband as you two are not having conflicts personally.  Have patience, wait for some more time, try to use the time to become self-sufficient, do not give him any opportunity of misunderstanding that you are supporting your parents.

Palak batra   04 March 2022

Dear Querist,

If you don’t want to approach court and file for divorce. One can opt for mediation as a way out. Mediation is an informal process to resolve disputes, and the third party is the mediator who clarifies the misunderstanding between the parties under Alternative Dispute Resolution method under Section 89 of the Code of Civil Procedure Code.

Mediation could be of two types, through courts and the other is personal one. Under personal mediations Private service is given by qualified mediators. Free service is provided to the court or public members to resolve their disputes regarding any matter. Private Mediation is used to resolve the disputes pending in court and pre-litigation disputes.

Regards,

Palak

Parasar   05 March 2022

if you are serious get some physical and mental training and go and sit there in your matrimonial home, find a job and nobody can stop you from having a successful marriage. you need lots of patience and some smartness. thats it.

Synonym   05 March 2022

Thank you for your suggestions 🙏

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 March 2022

Findout amicable settement roping in relatives / respectable persons of society / common friends and save your married life.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 March 2022

Were only you and your husband in the matrimonial home?  Where are parents and relatives of your husband?

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

Send a Legal Notice so that he may mend his ways.
For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv
Vishal Garg

Synonym   08 April 2022

We are 4 mem my in-laws and we both now our baby 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 April 2022

How long is it since you got married?  After marriage you went to stay with your husband. His parents also stay in the same house. Then you became pregnant and delivered the baby at husband's place. I presume that after marriage you were with your husband and your in-laws at least for more than a year. How was your relationship with your husband, your mother-in-law and your father-in-law?  What is your husband?  Is he an employee, a businessman or a professional?  What are his qualifications?  What are your own educational qualifications?  What are the qualifications of your mother-in-law and father-in-law?  Is your father-in-law active in his work or is he retired? Has your husband got brothers or sisters?  Where are they? Have you got brothers or sisters?  What is your father?

I am asking all these questions because in order to find out where the problem lies, one should have knowledge of the complete settng.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More