LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev (owner)     01 September 2010

Want to make appeal in High Court


Dear Sir,

              I have lost a Specific per. suit on 24.08.2010. In that suit I was defendent. I have given every possible & valid proofs but lower court has given one sided decision against me to transfer my most precious & valuable property at a very low & unacceptable price. Plaintiff has committed fraud on me. My business is running on that property & also my residence. In short court has ordered me to close the business , leave the residence & transfer property of 8 crore at an unacceptable price of 20 lakh to plaintiff. Now I want to make appeal in high court. will the appeal be acceptable in high court & can I get stay on the judgement of lower court. 


Also is there any process to make inquiry on judges since I m confident that plaintiff has managed the judge. Also is there any way out to come out of all this since going to High court is a long & expensive & time consuming thing. Plz tell. Thax


 3 Replies

Srinivas (Director)     01 September 2010



Your statments are very general. You need to furnish details on your case, the exact judgment etc to get some level of decent guidance from the experts.

If your property is high value, you should consult a good lawyer ASAP. Seems like you will need to appeal. If you dont have  good lawyer, your appeal could go to dogs.


Good luck,

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     01 September 2010

If you are residing in Delhi, you can meet me in my office with prior appointment , without any obligation. . 

suresh (Advocate)     01 September 2010

Dear Mr.Rajiv,

you have 90 days time to preferr an appeal in the High court,  better you consult an advocate with documents then only we can decide on merits.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query