LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajubhai   31 August 2018

Want legal advicr

I got my first marriage at march 8 2015.after married her i come to know that she is already marry with other and got one boy child and also that her divorce case is also pending at that time after that I leave her.now i got second marriage with other woman with telling all this details at june 2018.now my first wife raise a case in police station that am got second marriage by without divorce her.now please guide me what I have to do..Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 August 2018

Dear querist,

Yes, it is an offense in case your first wife was married before your marriage then decree of nullity of marriage should have been obtained for competent court under section 11. Nullity of marriage and divorce- Void marriages THE HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955 them after passing  time for further appeal second marriage should have beep solemnized.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Rajubhai   31 August 2018

Now what I have to do in this case

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2018

The pending divorce case is matter of record and irrefutable evidence.

Hope you the copy of police complaint also.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil/Criminal matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC…

If you want to search in LCI databank you can search using ‘Lawyers Search’ option on LHS bottom of this web page.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register