Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhinatre Gupt (Mechanical Engineer)     17 April 2016

Want advocate for karkardooma court case.

Hi, I want advocate in KKD court for civil as well for criminal case. Advocate must be based in KKD court only. Kindly suggest. Regard's, A. Gupt.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Karkardooma court area usually has all corrupt lawyers. It is very very difficult to find a good lawyer. Prepare by learning law yourself and make your own strategy. Use lawyer just for formalities. Most lawyers will mislead you to keep you as lifelong customer paying them money and all you will get in return is more number of cases and dates.

Anupam Sharma (Server Engg.)     26 April 2016

auto147 is right. I am also persuing my case in karkardooma labour court. Had tried two lawyers. Both beside requesting for adjournments, on one or another pretext, attempted to weaken the case by joining hands with management, hence had to excuse them. Even if you engage a lawyer, do not skip dates, remain vigilent and keep studing similar cases so that you are not mislead. Best of luck for your endavours.

Anupam Sharma (Server Engg.)     26 April 2016

auto147 is right. I am also persuing my case in karkardooma labour court. Had tried two lawyers. Both beside requesting for adjournments, on one or another pretext, attempted to weaken the case by joining hands with management, hence had to excuse them. Even if you engage a lawyer, do not skip dates, remain vigilent and keep studing similar cases so that you are not mislead. Best of luck for your endavours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register