Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     28 June 2022

Violation of the order of s.c. by h.c. judge

1. Petitioner in person filed a transfer petition from Telangana High Court to Delhi High Court as he living in Noida and he was 80 years old.
2. Legal Counsel Telangana raised an objection that 4 WPs already pending in the same matter in H.C. and the Petitioner's can't be transferred to Delhi High Court.
3. S.C. refused the transfer but directed H.C. to tag all the 4 pending WPs along with the Petitioner and decide the case within 2 months.
4. H.C. knowingly, consciously, deliberately decided the case of Petitioner alone that too without going through the merits of the case and the material evidence and simply directed the Collector, RR Dist to reply to the letter sent to him some 3 years before (without reprimanding the Collector for not sending a reply for 3 long years) and disposed the case.
5. The Petitioner approached S.C. with an SLP (C) which set aside the Order of the H.C. and directing it one again to club all the pending cases and dispose the case within two months.
6. Due to violation of 1st Order of S.C., Petitioner was compelled to spend lot of money for filing SLP (C) in S.C.
7. What action can be taken against the Judge for the order of S.C?


 2 Replies

kapil Cchandna   28 June 2022



File for contempt application in Supreme Court of India. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2022

Contempt of court, often referred to simply as "contempt", is the offense of being disobedient to or disrespectful toward a court of law and its officers in the form of behavior that opposes or defies the authority, justice, and dignity of the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query