LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     26 August 2022

Violation of s.c. order by h.c. judge, telangana

When my case file is missing in Telangana High Court, Hyderabad and untraceable, I have made a complaint in writing to the Registrar (Judicial) and in despair, I have filed a Transfer Petition from Telangana H.C. to Delhi H.C. as I was residing in Noida at that time.  Standing Legal Counsel, Telangana opposed the transfer stating that 4 more W.Ps  on the same dispute are pending in H.C.  and as such, it can't be transferred.  S.C. while rejecting my Transfer Petition, directed the Telangana H.C. to tag all the pending W.Ps along with mine and dispose the case within a time frame.  Further, S.C. with utmost humanity, compassion and kindness directed that a flat may be allotted to me as per merits of the case expeditiously.  However, Abhinav Kumar Shavili, Judge of H.C. disregarded/disobeyed/violated the Order and instead of clubbing all the pending W.Ps and disposed my case alone in a ham handed manner by simply directing the Collector, RR Dist. to reply to my petition to the Collector submitted 3 years before without pulling him up for failure to respond to my letter for 3 long years.  The Collector in a reckless and slipshod manner made false reply that my house site was handed over to Telangana Rajiv Swagruha Corporation Ltd. long back.  The truth of the matter is that the site was surrendered back to the Revenue Dept. in the year 2011 itself as the cash strapped Corporation scrapped the proposed housing project there in the year 2011 itself.  I was then forced to knock the door of S.C. once again with a SLP and the  Hon. S.C. full bench consisting of Hon. Sarva Shri A M Khanwilkar,, Dinesh Maheshwari and Krishna Murari set aside / quashed the Order of H.C. and directed it once again to tag all the pending W.Ps along with mine and decide the case. The S.C. Order reiterated and emphasized about the allotment of flat as H.C. Judge ignored the earlier Order issued by S.C. and silent in H.C. Order. The deliberate and intentional misdemeanour  of the H.C. Judge resulted in a massive second heart attack to me and admitted in Kailash Hospital, Sector-27, Noida and two more Stents were placed in my heart..  As the H.C. Order is tight lipped on the allotment of flat, I had again approached the S.C. and Hon. S.C. in a subtle manner stressed about the allotment of flat.  Hon. A Rajashekar Reddy, Gold Medallist in law and a legal luminary repeatedly directed C V Bhaskar Reddy to prevail on the State Govt. for the allotment of flat as directed by the S.C.  When there is no response from State Govt. he had delivered his judgment in my favour for the restoration of my small house site 208 sq.yd. and if it is illegally occupied by some one, I should be given an alternative plot in a good location besides legal expenses of Rs.One Lakh.  The State Govt. filed an Appeal and the Div. Bench like a Kangaroo Court in a brazen manner without going through the judgment of Single Judge and mountain evidence upheld the Appeal of the State Govt. All through the legal proceedings, Abhinav Kumar Shavili taken part as a companion judge with the Chief Justice despite an email sent to the Chief Justice that he should recuse himself from the case as his earlier Order was quashed by the S.C. in the interest of justice and fair play.  When he continued to sit in the Div. Bench, in the open court I have brought to the notice of Chief Justice, he had taken note of it and dropped him on the last day of hearing i.e. on 07th June, 2022 after he had damaged the case already.  

How action can be taken against Abhinav Kumar Shavili, H.C. Judge for violating the Order of S.C. and for not recusing himself  in the Writ Appeal as I had suffered second heart attack due to his illegal acts  and also suffered monetarily huge expenditure.  I want to claim Rs.5 lacs damages from the H.C. Judge.  How it can be done?  Besides, an adverse entry to be entered in his Service Register for disregarding and disobeying the Order of the highest court of the land.

S S Rao, Senior Citizen (82 years)  A-206, Pranamam, Old Age Home, A S Rao Nagar, Secunderabad, Telangana State

ssrao268@gmail.com  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register