LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetan   10 July 2016

Violation of elect.act 2003 and tarifforder clause by jvvnl

Dear all Respected Learned Council, i hereby represent my case of Vigillance Checking report under electricity act 2003. last year,in September month Xen Vig.wing filled a V.C.R regarding mis use of Electricity under elect.act2003 and Order no. JPR-748(Hostel Purpose).

in their order jpr-748, it is mentioned that sub divisisonal office should be identify such private hostels and give such hosteles a 15 days notice for category change. but in my case, no notice given me by sub divisonal office and without issuing notice,they filled a vcr amounting Rs.1,42000

from jvvnl commercial wing, in march 15,they had published a notice in local newspaper, but due to small advertisement,we didnt look on this. we have deposited same amount with 25% rebate.

my question is  

can i demand them same amount due to not serving the notice?

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2016

>>>> In other thread initiated by you at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Right-to-life-139537.asp

you have posted that:

"i am a central govt.Employee and working in a metropolitan city."

>>> In this thread you have posted that:

"

i hereby represent my case of Vigillance Checking report under electricity act 2003. last year,in September month Xen Vig.wing filled a V.C.R regarding mis use of Electricity under elect.act2003 and Order no. JPR-748(Hostel Purpose).

in their order jpr-748, it is mentioned that sub divisisonal office should be identify such private hostels and give such hosteles a 15 days notice for category change.'

Indicating that you are a private entrepreneur.

What exactly you are?

What is the opinion of your own counsel that has examined all docs on record?

Regret could not download the attachment.

Generically speaking: If a notice is mandatory to be sent and if it wsas not sent then you have a reason to agitate.

chetan   10 July 2016

dear sir ! thanks for your Response

i am a central Governmet employee not a private entrepreneur. my family member runs this hostel or giving rooms on rent. 

i have saw and listned about this good forum and posted my grievances for advice. my family has contacted to relative advocate but he said that consumer already given his assent on thier decision in appellate forum so its worthless to file case in consumer court. but sir, in my view its violation of thier own rules. please enlighten me

(purpose of this grievance to know something legal proceedings or other required move to sue them)

please open this link

https://www.jaipurdiscom.com/orders/commercial/2015/jpr748_2015.pdf

chetan   11 July 2016

please read the whole case sir pardon me for bad english.( the same matter posted on Rajasthan Sampark for getting Relief)

Before making Complaint against JVVNL under CPA,1986, I would like to inform you please review and redress al v.c.r no.20858/38 dated 09.09.15 within 30 days of time period. i hereby represent my case as per given below logical points. 1. subdivision office  has not issued notice for new applicability of 15 days as per JPR 748. 2. The assessing officer did not enquire about notice and sub division office or any other officials never given any reasonable opportunity of hearing to file objections against provisional assessment within thirty days under electricity act 2003 section 3. 3.it is crystal clear that the actual unauthorized mis use of electricity is limited to  pavitra bhojnalaya thus the actual chargeable amount is 25 percent of total sum. 4. AEN IV office was issued a order of deposition of whole sum within 7 days of time without giving any opportunity to hearing before provisional assessment. 5. when the matter is pending with appellate forum and half amount deposited, the lineman came here thrice times to cut the connection,it is mental agony. 6.i have lodge theree grievances on this platform to sort out of this matter, but jvvnl officials always replied unjustified and childish remark without consider the written descripttion. 7. when i approached to jvvnl officials, they are always threatening to imposing large sum excluding vcr amount for delaying category change whenever case was pending with forum and i have already established connection in disputed place in november month. it is breach of consumer right. 8. in appellate forum, the member were always trying to hide real facts and misleading the case , pressurise for signature. 9.sub division office has sent a demand notice for category change without deducting previous deposited SD and officials told me that we are not giving positive response on your rti application.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2016

LCI Expert Mr. J.K.Agrawal is from Jaipur.

If you wish, you may contact and benefit from his counsel.

chetan   11 July 2016

thank you very much sir

i will contact to Agrawal sir with my father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register