LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   21 October 2023

Violation of conditions of part b of fourth schedule of income tax act

Trustees of Pension Fund of bargainable staffs are in dormant mode. Master Policy with Lic but they and Commissioner of Income Tax. Are not active. Superannuated members are not getting annuity. Employer is silent. What remedy is available under various Acts? Please guide.


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2023

The affected party should resort to legal course of action.

They have to first issue a legal notice demanding the relief.

They can subsequently approach the concerned competent authority with a complaint against the employer and the authorities concerned for remedy and relief. 

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   21 October 2023

Is there any cost effective way as Employer is a Big House. Legal cost will be very high

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2023

For approaching the concerned authority to get your grievances redressed, you need to send a complaint in writing.

If you engage the services of a lawyer then you may have to pay the lawyer fee, otherwise there is no cost involved at this preliminary stage of the complaint

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 October 2023

First of all, you may send a Notice through an Advocate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register