LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rayyan Sheikh (Owner)     16 March 2011

value of hand written notes on stamp paper

hiiiiiiiiii all of u pls help me out .

someone forced me to write a hand note on a 100rs stamp paper .and in the notes it is written th i have taken 5 lacs frm him n i have to send it back to him within a month . I m a student i didnt tell ths to my family n now m very much afraid tht wat would happen. so pls help me n tell me tht wat i have to do next . But one thng more tht stamp was not register in notary. So pls help me out


 9 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     16 March 2011

YOU CAN complaint against him to the police station that he forcely and threating got my signature in the Rs.100 stamp paper and also he has asking me returning the money so take action against him.


how old are you?

Did you signed the Document at the time of what he written ?

your from ?


Adv. Anil M. Sharma (Advocate)     16 March 2011

if you know the fellow,  then serve him with the legal notice .......will also help as per my friend Shaik Mohd. Ali's advise.

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     16 March 2011

There is  nothing to worry for this, he can't do anything to you, if  send you a notice or files suit in the court you just deny the writing, it is his duty to prove in the court that this your writting. don't worry and be happy.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     17 March 2011

now mr. sheikh first of all u r student and how can u sighn on the stamp paper if the person give u money in the presence of the two witnessed and u can take the money from him than u can also paid the said amount bcz its the simple money bond .

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     17 March 2011

you must file one informatry application before the ilaka magistrat & S S P.

Ashwin Kumar Ballari (PVT)     21 March 2011

Hi Rayyan Sheikh,

The information what  you have provided is insufficient.
Someone forced me (Why would they force you any reason ?)
Have you really taken Money or any favour in Kind ?
Who said  you are student when you signed what was you age that time ?
You have mentioned as you have written  did  you sign that stamppaper at below ?
Was there any witness on your behalf or the other party ? If yes how many were there ?
How  do you know  that stamp paper is not  registered in notary ?

1 ) In this case  my suggestion would be first file FIR on that person  ( forcely and threating got my signature in the Rs.100 stamp paper as  Shaik Mohd Ali sais)

2 ) Catch hold of lawyer send him legal notice for the same.

ramgopalpadala (Document Writer)     24 April 2011

In this case, you should give legal notice to concerned person and the witnesses signed in that bond paper.

rohan (vertex)     30 July 2013

Hi rayyan sheikh Is your problem solved Cuz m also facing the same problem plz help bro..........

surjit singh (Assistant)     04 August 2013

Mr Kasrija, has suggested the most appropriate susggestion, filing a complaint before the CJM of the area, and keep the application safely till the matter is shorted out. and do not provoke other side to file suit or complaint against you, be calm.


If the other side file a suit in that case he will have to prove the documents i.e. the stamp paper having your handnote, then come whether it was done under duress, who were the witnesses in the documents, the date and place when  the signature was taken etc. so do not worry do as Mr Kasrija advised and be tension free.

Going to the police station will agrravate the matter and the other side will start taking hard measures like filing of cases of criminal nature against you. Please undestand that there is a time limit (three years) of approaching the court for filing a suit for recovery of money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register