Validty of sale deed by unregistered GPA holder and now GPA holder says GPA is cancelled.
Sequence of activities
1. GPA was executed by the land onwer and his 2 sons to Mr X in 1991 and it was notarised. This GPA has given all powers to the holder and it is mentioned irrevocable.
2. Mr X made the sale deed to me in 1997 and it was registered. However land owner or his sons have not signed the sale deed.
3. The land owner was expired in 2007
4. Now his sons are telling that GPA executed is cancelled, hence they are claming the owenership of site.
5. i am paying BBMP taxes since 1997, have "B" Khata , have BWSSB / Bescom connection in my name. Have EC also in my name.
1. Can the land owner or his sons cancel the GPA in 2007 once sale deed is executed by GPA holder in 1997.
2. Can the land owners son cancel the GPA after the death of the land owner
3. What is the remedy i can take now.
Request you to reply on top prority.