LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Common Man (Occupation)     27 September 2016

Vacating the premises

Dear Lawyers,

A has gifted his self acquired property to his daughter and the necessary registration & mutation has been done. Now after A's demise, his elder son along with his family came and occupied his house which is already gifted to A's daughter stating that he will take care of A's wife from now on. Now, he is unwilling to vacate the house and the only reason to come now is to take A's wife's pension and they are causing a lot of mental torture for his sister's family. I request your kindself to suggest how to proceed further legally as he is not listening to anyone. A and his wife were taken care by his daughter for the past many years. She wants his brother to vacate so that she can take care of her mother as usual. 

Moreover, he along with his wife are stating that they will go to court now. On what grounds they can file a case?

Thanks in advance,



 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 October 2016

you need not worry. send a legal notice to brother family to vacate the premises with reference to the gift deed registration number and date and place of registration. Or collect rent from your brother. 

Common Man (Occupation)     03 October 2016

Thank you sir,

But now they sent a legal notice stating that gift deed is done by fraud. What to do now?

Thanks & Regards,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query