LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (SE)     17 March 2011

Use of Injunction

Hi all, A person named Mr.X sent us a lawyer notice claiming the ownership of our house in which we're residing since 9 years. Though we have replied to that notice with all the proofs of our ownership thru our lawyer, Mr.X is trying to involve us for some settlement. Either he frequently calls us or visits our house. Mr.X, not seems to be interested in challenging the dispute in the court. We have also given complaint in the police station, but it doesn't seem to be stopping him.

Can any of you please tell me, in this case, If I take injunction orders from court, will it forbid Mr.X from coming to my home?

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     17 March 2011

yes you can apply injunction at court, after that he will come you inform to the police along with injunction copy, after that they will take care criminal action against him,

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     17 March 2011

Dont allow him to enter your house. To live peacefully is your fundamental right.

venkat (SE)     17 March 2011

Thanks for replying to all of you. One more query I have. The person who's claiming the ownership is a GPA holder. Just a local goonda who has unregistered agreement from a person who's having some Original sale deed with our property address. But this sale transaction is not showing in the Encumberance Certificate till now also.

If I go for Injunction, will it stop both the GPA holder and the person who gave GPA?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register