Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chakshu Goel (MD)     04 June 2013

Urgent help required

Dear All,

I need a suggestion from you all please help out.

My brother who is 20 years and 3 months in  age was threatened/forced by the parents of girl to get married with her in the absence of my parents and me. The mother of the girl take him alongwith her and in the temple given money to the Pandit and had clicked the photographs.

On the marriage certificate issued by the Temple Pandit, no witnesses had signed except sign of girl and boy and no proof of boy's/girl's age was attached. After that the mother of girl again brought them to Chandigarh High cour where the girl had given the petition against her father and brother for threatening of their life and obtain protection from there.

The Judge had given following Judgement on the case and provided them security

Without commenting on the age of the petitioners and validity of the marriage, directions are given to S.S.P., Pathankot, to decide the representation of the petitioners (Annexure P-5) within one month from today, keeping in view the threat perception to the petitioners.

However, it is made clear that in case any criminal case is pending against the petitioners, this order shall not debar the respondents to proceed with.

After this the boy came back to his house and girl came to her home and the mother of the girl again threatened boy not to tell about this marriage to anyone till three four years but we came to know about this after a person from Police office came to my brother to take his signature on the protection.

After we came to know about this incident we gave an application to the SSP office stating all above and same has been marked to Women Cell Incharge of our city. The W/c Incharge called the parents of girl and girl four times but no one had appered and after our application girl and her parents filed another application in other city.

My question is this marriage is considered to be void?

What is the further step we need to take in this context?

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 June 2013

Certainly it is void marriage on the basis of your version.

What will be the steps we need to take..??

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     04 June 2013

Trace the status of High Court petition moved by her mother . Marriage is illegal . Act done by her mother is crime and to seek relief from HC on the basis of false fact and illegal act is very serious crime .

1 Like

The petition was disposed off by the Hon'ble Judge.

The problem is that her mother is denying the fact that she went along with the Girl and boy but we can prove this fact that she went with them and gave money to advocates.

As per my brother she had given a coldrink to my brother and after that he become numb and donot know what had happened with him.. 

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     04 June 2013

Follow the application filed by you . File another application on the behalf of your brother to police , if police take no action then file complaint in court u/s 156 (3) / 200 of the Cr.P.C. 

1 Like

(Guest)

The marriage is illegal okay but it`s nonsense that your brother is saying he got cold drink and he was numb but he walked to temple and then to court.Only girls used to do this and now even guys started to say this outright lie.

Dear Sir He dnt walked to temple. He was taken there. Nt even spiritual rights was done and the pandit confirms it..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register