New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Urgent help required

Hi All
At last me and my family members got the AB in AP hich court , but there are 2 conditions for the same.

1) need to produce 2 surities and 10000 bond for each member--> this is ok

2) need to report the the Local Police station Daily where the FIR has Been registered.
  a)I am in a very helpless suitiuation on this point, since my BITCH's father is and APP there and he had influenced the Local Police Station, we are thinking the local police might harrase us when we report to the local police ststion daily, since i am working in Bangalore, my Brother is working in my native Bellary, and A5 and A6 saty in different place in AP.

b)Also their are reports my BITCH is going to teport to TV9 for tv Coverage whne we go there.

c)My advocte is telling now the judge is very strict, Samudral Govindrajulu, he will not entertain the Revision petition un less you surender and apply fro revision petition. need your sujestion on this.

d) also we have applied for CRPC482 for Quash of the FIR, my advocate is tell he can get some interm order like , Stay of ARREST or STAY OF PROCEEDINGS FOR A2 TO A6. ( This is an different advocate he dosent know about our  Antcipatory BAIL details)

e) our AB was heard by Justice Raja Elonga on 22nd, but unfortunately the Quash petition had come for hearing to same Justice Raja Elonga, since my advocate dosent konow about my AB status, should i need to inform him, also as the same judge is hearing my quash peation for the interm order, dose he might remember as both are being heard with in a week.

Pls guide me what can be done



 6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 December 2010

Better reveal all the incidents of your history to your advocate. Playing hide and seek with your advocate will only put you in disadvantage position and your advocate may also face embrassment by new material facts placed before the court.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 December 2010

It is better to inform about the case and AB obtained.  Dont hide anything before the advocate, if you hide the matter it may create some problem to the advocate while dealing with the case.  You could have file an application for relaxation of conditions.

Gopal Singh ( Advocate)     26 December 2010

As said by Mr. Assumi you should consult your advocate and put all the fact of the case without concealing anything before him.

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     26 December 2010

You can try for a modification order stating your difficulties - maybe appear once a week or a fortnight.

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     26 December 2010


NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     26 December 2010


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register