LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

help kumar (business man)     17 October 2015

Urgent help needed

My story is life story is very simple, i am living with my wife alone in a city Bharatpur my parents lives about 70 km from Bharatpur. we have a boy. My wife's father and mother are of wicked nature they used to misguide my wifre under the influence of them. she had done so many wrong things she had not allowed my younger brother to enter in to house, even my father. she used to torture me like threatening to leave me or suicide. Her father had threaten me to give me 20 Lakh other wise he will put me and my family behind Jail. He had given me threatening of divorce at least 15 times. My wife had taken all my gold ornaments to her father's house. My wife had done very bad behaviour with me, like she used to run away from home even at mid night my neighbour laughs at me they all know the ill behaviour of her towards me. She had put a conidtion infront of me either choose me or your parents. On 7 the april 2015  she called her parents, her father bring five other relatives and called my parents, he put some false alligations on me. I had done call recording of all of my wife's and her father's threatenings. i showed the threatening to all of relatives. He suddenly slap me infront of my parents and i called the police. Her father along with his daughter run away from that my house. i have lodged a complaint on police control Room on no. 100 i have the copy of that complaint obtained from RTI.

after that at the end of july one of my wife's friend contact me to meet with her at Jaipur. I said i will meet her only if she wants to meet me. In reply she had given to me that I want to meet her not she wants to meet me. Leave it. She had given several messages on facebook and what'sup that she will commit suicide if i will not come at her place to bring at their place. She had sends very sentimental message to me. and told me that i had changed i had faced a lot and now i am changed. Then i said if u r changed then i will bring you back then You have to come outside of your father's house i will not come your father's house, she had adopted the policy of dragging the me that she is trying to convience her father and mother. FInally she had send me reply on 14-10-2015 that I had to come at her father's house to bring her back  and she denied that they dont't have gold ornaments. At that time i decided not to go at their home.

She had one handicapped brother who is married to a girl, her parents torture their son's wife, she had taken divorce from them.

My marriage took place in 2009. i had spent at least 3 lakh on my wife's education she is BSc Bed at the time of marriage. After marriage i had made my sincere efforts to raise to raise her qualification i had spent at least 2 Lac on MSC and joined many coaching like PGT/TGT/PRT, BANK PO. But she is failed in every exam.

Please guide me what should i have to do. I have all the details of their mis deeds like call recording, hand written letters againt me.  i am unable to understand the nature of the lady and her father.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Divorce is not the option here, I suggest a wait and watch approach. give time and see if she changes, thats the only thing you can do now other than filing for divorce and getting yourself into some more trouble.  If you have decided to move on, dont file RCR petitoin, file divorce petition directly and do not listen to laweyrs who misguide you to file RCR.  Anyways keep going to court as last option.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     17 October 2015

The answer is with you. What you want to do with her. Meh ether you want to live with her despite all her problematic nature, or divorce her. If you want to lead life without her, do not file Restitution of conjugal rights and go for divorce.if you want to tolerate her and repent again in life go for RCR. But trust me, you will never be happy with her. You have to get rid of your emotional side

help kumar (business man)     17 October 2015

Thanks for reply My decision is to wait for 2years and then file divorce case. Is it right decision my query is that audio recording are valuable d in this or not she had given suicide threat to me several times and used abusive language with me. These audio recordings are valid or not. Please reply sir

help kumar (business man)     19 October 2015

Anyone please guide me how I will prove desertion. I have the RTI copy of the complaint Lodged by local police on the day when her father had done dispute with me in front of relatives. My child is doing studies there and wife is doing job at her father's place. Facebook what's up chat. Anything more needed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register