LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anti (acbd)     08 December 2012

Urgent adive for divorce & dvc

sir, my friend and his family facing the 498a and 125 cases from his wife. but his lawyers and others told to him please settled this case for future so he listen his lawyer words and paid amount to his wife in lokadalath court. but 498a is not withdrawn and divorce is also not applied but total amount is drawn by the wife. this matter told by my friend to his lawyer but he is not respond correctly so wat can do my friend and how can come from this situatuion in AP district court. sir they are vary poor family but finaly wat can he do? and how he came from outside this case. please tell me procedure. in compramise matter lawyers are told total amount will drawn after withdrawn of all cases and after divorce but dnt depend this promise that they wife taken total amount and enjoyed. now she filled again dvc case in court and as for promise wife is not given divorce till today. lawyers are told on that wife can file divorce now they change the words and they always post this matter but my friend facing problems please help in this matter sir sir kindly suggest and help his family and save my friend and also save one indian family please please help him,,,,,,,

Learning

2 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 December 2012

Very sorry to hear....

whenever such matters arfe settled always [in your case]...File a mutual consent divorce petition....deposit the amount of alimony in the Court.... after depositing withdraw 498A, DVA...and then decree of divorce and then the wife shall be allowed to withdraw the case...

now i do not know exactly whast you have done...s

but if you have signed at least some consent terms, you have some hope,

thast is you can file Writ Petiion for quashing 498A as well as DVa

and then file Divorce petn...

you will get divorce

for any further advice since being conifdential

pl write to

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

Family Court Laweyr, Bandra

Purush Hakka Saurakshan Samitte

Mithun (medical rep)     09 December 2012

Please call  SIIF member Rucka Charry  - Mob number 09535109509  ,he is bangalore based  ,but knows Telugu and Hindhi , He will  suggest  some one near to your place how to proceed....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register