Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subas (student)     22 April 2011

Updating ITO ward details

Hi ,

I have recently moved back to my hometown and have updated the PAN address details . However on the ITefiling website , my jurisdiction is still from my previous city. What is the process to get the jurisdiction details updated ?

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     22 April 2011

You can submit the application in the form "Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data".

When the applicant wants to update the address for communication

• He should fill all the columns of the form and should tick the box on the left margin of address for communication. (In case of any online application, this box is automatically ticked).
  • He should also indicate whether this is his Residence or Office address.
  • It is mandatory for all applicants other than individuals or HUF to mention office address as address for communication.
  • If the applicant wants to update any other address, he has to fill the details of the same in an additional sheet which is to be attached with the form. In such cases the applicant is also required to tick in the box provided on the left of item no. 8 on the application form.
  • It is mandatory for the applicant to provide proof of communication address.
  • If change in any other address is sought, the applicant has to provide proof of the same.

Once the above is complied the jurisdiction automatically changes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register