I need to understand a few points about an Un-registered sale agreement.
- The Sale agreement was made in the year 2010 and it was Un registered.
- The amount (50 Lakhs) was settled totally at the time of making the agreement. The buyer does not have to give any money to the seller.
- The amount was given to the seller as a cash in hand.
- The buyer missed to register his property till 2019 end.
- No extension of the agreement has been made. ( the only document available is the the unregistered agreement that was made in 2012)
Now the seller refuse to give his property and he is asking buyer to get the total amount that he paid(50 Lakhs). Now my question is, what will happen if the buyer goes to the court and files a case?
What will the court say in this situation.?
Can any one please clarify on this?