Unfaithful girlfriend

Sr. Executive

I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate.

Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally.

We were having s*xual relation and it was her who initiated. 

My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me??

I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her.

I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations.


Forget the relationship. It was your belief that She was faithful to you. Settle amicably and do not keep apprehension and do nothing till she initiates something against you.


Hemang D. Rana

Total likes : 1 times


Sr. Executive

Mr. Hemang,

Thank youery much for your advice,

But I have information that she is upto something, she had also visited SOG - Police station and I have got a call to go and meet a perticular person.

What if she has lauched a complint?? How can I defend my self?



yes varun you can use the photographs and videos and smses incase you are dragged to the court. its better you wait and watch her next step.

Total likes : 1 times

Dy Director

 Jab paap ki gathree sis dharee phi sis pakad kyon rowat hai.... nadan bhugat apnee karnee oh paapee paap mein chain kahan


I will agree with Mr Hemang Rana and add that you are at receiving end.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x