LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

apple (student)     15 October 2011

Types of notices

Dear Members,

Is there any rule/restrictions that notices can issue (through advocate) only in particular cases like cheque bouncing, money recovery suits?

Can an advocate issue notices in criminal cases, family cases?. 

kindly give your valuable response in this regard.

thanks and regards,


 5 Replies

Pawan Kumar (Prop.)     16 October 2011

i recieved a summons from respected Delhi Metropolitan Magistrate for the criminal case of section 138 cheque dishonoured and i coulde present at Respected magistrate court and second time i also recieved the summouns from the same on dated 18-10-11 please clear (shoulde i can present in the court with out bail) please clarify me urgent. 


Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     17 October 2011

Dear Pawan

if you are not able to appear personaly then appear before the court through advoacte and file an application for exemtion of appearance and the case u/s 138 is bailable, no need to worry, feel free to call me on 9953809956

kranthi (retainer advocate)     17 October 2011

as the nadem sir siad don't worry, but some court are asking sureties  for appearence

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     18 October 2011

It is always advisable to use the services of expert.However,you have a write to send the notices on your own.But again I recommend to use the legal services.Prevention is better then Cure.

Dear Pawan,

Present yourself in the court and apply for bail along with the surety in the case under 138 N.I Act.


Pradeep Kumar & Associates


Chamber-208,CSA Block,

District Court,Gurgaon

(M) 09871765000


mridul (head)     21 October 2011

present in the court with bail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query