two wheeler



suppose a two wheeler is registered on lady's name and her dvc case is going on, what are ways available to her to get back the two wheeler, she enough proofs to prove that that bike belongs to her. Can she ask the judge to order respondents to return the vehicle to her as the respondents are coming to court on that two wheeler only.

Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

Definitely she can claim in her application also filed by her. This property belongs to her and she has every right to get its possession.


Very simple.  File application along with photo copy of the registration paper and seek the court  a direction to the opposite party to deliver the vehicle.  The lady would get it without much delay.


for this purpose you need not to knock the matrimonial court. simply go to thana, lodga a FIR, show your papers in original and claim the assistance from police. if you are real owener you will get it back


In these days, even "jama talashi" articles are also not being released, even though they are not case property material and the police insist the order from the magistrate court, where the case is pending.  The police have no power to take the immovable/movable property from one person and hand over it to the other person (the other person may be the real owner) without direction from the court.  The police are not vested with such power under any law.  If the police is doing such thing (and it is doing), it is illegal.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x