Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     10 November 2017

Two fraudulent advocates - complaint in bar or case in court

Dear Experts,

Below are  the two fraudulent advocates who cheated me in my case in various ways.I dont want to complaint in BAR.Please let me know the way how can I take them to court so that I can Cross.

https://www.facebook.com/Unreliable-Advocates-Of-Coimbatore-800138376826584/?ref=bookmarks

Learning

12 Replies

LegalFighter (test)     12 November 2017

Anyone there to reply?

(Guest)

That depends on your definition of JUSTICE.

LegalFighter (test)     13 November 2017

So it doesn't depends on the behavior of an advocate against the Advocate act section 49(1)(c).So these prescribed duties will not bind a lawyer?

Some unscrupulous and f**king Advocates tied up with opposite Advocates and cheats the clients for money or any other reasons.So they can better do a pimp job,they earn more

(Guest)

You read this article.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Advocacy-Is-It-A-Profession-Or-A-Business--1050.asp

Advocates should not cheat their clients.
But they do.
Why? Reasons are many.  I myself joined this profession because I wanted to change the system.  I believe that be the change you want to see.

I am very upright.  Not all are like me.
I rewind.  When I joined law college.  I joined with the above intention.

People should not lie.  But they do.  I had thought law teachers, law professors and lecturers are might be an exception.  But there too I found that they are just normal people who are professors, lecturers, teachers who have joined job for filling tummy.  They lie.  I caught many of them, but when asked why they lied, they made sorry face.  This is the situation of at the birth place of lawyers ie law colleges.  Now if those who teach are like this what can you expect the outcome from such colleges?  You will surely get crooks, cheats, liars who will take clients for a ride.  Many of the people know that lawyers are there who simply take money and don’t even file case, or join hands with opposite party.  Not just lawyers, there are judges who are corrupt.  Why they do like this?  They don’t have proper education at law colleges or their schooling is not proper or their parents are not good?  

It is my opinion that their parents are not good, they did not teach them to NOT LIE and be upright.  Even if they did, due to tummy they might be doing all this nonsense.

If their parents are not upright, how can their children be upright?  Even if parents did not teach them to be upright, did their school teachers or law school lecturers did not teach them to be upright?  If at one place they could not be corrected, they could have been corrected at some other place down the line is it not?

Whatever it is, if a person is a cheat, and is not upright person, then it is a individual trait.

If conscience was alive for each and every person would there be need for courts?

Your fate that you got such cheats as your advocates.  If you have something to complain, complain to local bar association, do follow up, if matter is left out, then go to state bar council and so forth.

If lawyers are cheat, judges who became judges were also once lawyers only.  Finally if matter goes in front of a  judge that some cheating has happened to a client, judge also was a lawyer once, he or she might let out the cheater lawyer who cheated you with some warning or some fine. Or suspension for 6 months to 3 years.  That is justice as per law.

For you justice might be picking up a gun and shooting both the lawyer who cheated you and the judge who let the lawyer go with warning or suspension.  If you do that, you are again at the mercy of the judiciary where some lawyer will defend your case even if you don’t want (courtesy free legal aid).

Vicious circle?

What according to you is justice? Think. Think think.

Because of these pimp liers, I started studying law and am a 2nd year law student as well.single person cannot change the whole industry you think, but at least an opposition heard from a single person is my thinking.Though law colleges and professors teach them to lie, but the person's like you or me should teach them to speak truth is my desire.

Yes judges are just leaving these mother f**ker with just a warning because a normal citizen doesn't know how to make a compliant against these asshole lawyers who can be a pimp for thier own mothers and sisters.

Judges as well the liers don't follow the laws.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : tamilinian
Because of these pimp liers, I started studying law and am a 2nd year law student as well.single person cannot change the whole industry you think, but at least an opposition heard from a single person is my thinking.Though law colleges and professors teach them to lie, but the person's like you or me should teach them to speak truth is my desire.Yes judges are just leaving these mother f**ker with just a warning because a normal citizen doesn't know how to make a compliant against these asshole lawyers who can be a pimp for thier own mothers and sisters.Judges as well the liers don't follow the laws.

Your understanding of the situatoin regarding advocates is correct. 

But your understanding of the overall situation is incorrect.

Today you are talking of morals, cheaters etc.  Tmrw you will be one of those lawyers only.

Being upright is a personal choice and matter of principles.

Who knows trmw you might look  corrupted due to many reasons.  Due to famine, due to tummmy or to even save your client or just for greed of money.

You never can say.  But it is up to you.

Laws are not perfect.  They are in the process of being made perfect and it is a endless process.

You are in some situatoin.  You discussed wtih me your situatoin some time back over phone, not sure if you will remember talking to me.  If I am not wrong yours is matrimonial case.

If you could not settle with your wife, then why pose it as problem of the judiciary.

If you have problem with your wife, what can anyone do?  Yuor problem is personal, you have to solve it on personal level.  If you cant live with wife, court can grant you divorce.

Once you go to 3rd party (seeking justice to courts) you will have to face humiliation, you will feel that everyone is corrupt.  But you forget that it is you who is solely responsible for this situatoin.  If you could adjust with your wife why would you even want to join law course?

Your unfitness cannot be proof for unfitness of judiciary to give timely justice. but again what is justice according to you?  That you neither explained nor told anywhere above.

If you have problems with advocates and their moral conduct, why dont you fight your own case?  What for are you pursuing law degree course if you cant even handle your own case? What good a lawyer will you be tmrw and help someone else who is in a similar situation as you? 

LegalFighter (test)     15 November 2017

If I can be a good lawyer while studying , there is no need for LLB or practicing under a Senior.Do you think that every one can handle thier own case in a better way?Are all intelligents and capable?

Yes I have represented my case myself.You need two hands while clapping to get the sound.Problem arises between two people because of any reasons but responsibility lies on both not only one.Am not saying the judiciary is wrong .just saying people are not following law.Law is perfect.So you agree that some advocates do dishonest stuffs to save thier client or for money?Due to Tummy, greed for money,etc, suits for corrupted advocates and not for genuine and honest advocates.More over am not studying law to make money.

Username12345 (1)     18 November 2017

I got cheated by four lawyers for my cases. When I came to know that all this is vicious circle I decided to quit from all the cases. I didn't have any other options but to blackout.
1 Like

sachin   19 November 2017

Is there any thing to cancel licence of advocates

sachin   19 November 2017

Is there any thing to cancel licence of advocates

LegalFighter (test)     19 November 2017

Ur guts to file a case against a cheating Advocate and complaint in bar council.make sure about ur evidences

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register