LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

osman khan   05 March 2018

Trying to Encroachment

My friend is having property which is registered and has been paying tax in his name from 3years and now his relative is saying he is the owner.

He doesn't has any proofs but oral is saying ,he sent advocate legal notice to my friend , after receiving the advocate legal notice my friend replied to his notice through advocate mentioned as my friend is an actual owner.

my friend doesn't want to file case in court because his property will get block in court .

Does he file complaint at local police station as his uncle is trying to encroach the property without having any proofs.

All proofs shows my friend is an ownership rights for that property like E.c., registered document, Tax demand bill etc...

Will This case is an acceptable as criminal case in police station .

could you provide the complaint letter format to file case in local police station with IPC sections.

Because some police says it is a civil case.

Thanks in an advance...


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 March 2018

Your lawyer has replied to legal notice…

Erect boundary wall and keep some chowkidar/security guard …and ask to record altercations if any…

If you have already lodged complaint with police under proper acknowledgment then report any untoward incidence, nuisance, harassment, altercation under proper acknowledgment..

So far as it seems from your query; IT is civil matter..

Ret your own lawyer well versed with details and inputs can advise you the best..


1 Like

osman khan   05 March 2018

thank you sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 March 2018

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query