LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiv Ranjan (executives)     18 June 2015

To exhibit email, social massage in court

Dear Sir, My wife filled dv case as i caught her in her other s*xcual relation. I have submit copy of her fb account and email to prove her relations... i handled case in party in person.. now...how i exhibit the such mail copy in court ???

Learning

4 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     18 June 2015

First. Read the Indian Evidence act on electronic evidence...

Second: Your wife adultery cannot be proved via SMS, Emails, letters, etc. You will have to have solid evidence such as video graphic evidence or someone who witnessed your wife's infedility. 

Shiv Ranjan (executives)     19 June 2015

Thanks.... but in her fb acccount she admitted s*xual relatuion with other friend as well she has given me her s*xual relation in written statment...i have also taken confession of the oposit person who was involve with my wife by dummy name  chetting...it is not proper evidence???

Q Slinger (NA)     19 June 2015

Your lawyer can try to introduce the evidence in a way it cannot be rejected...meaning..you will have to get her to confess in front of the judge that she did indeed sign the form where she admitted to her relationships..

That way, then your evidences cannot be refuted.

Shiv Ranjan (executives)     20 June 2015

Thank u very much...

If my wife not confess agst court...in that case he used her fb account from her office and now days for any internet login that computer address is verify with that server and it is her office internet server...is it not proper evidance of her confession???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register