LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi123456 (engineer)     03 August 2012

Threatening by inlaws

Hello all respected members and readers. WIth all due respect to the women and their families, iam writing this not biased to anyone but just referring to my case of threatenings by my inlaws.

I got married an year back and in just few days got to see the bad behaviour of my wife and negligence of my inlaws to my family in all respects.

As time passed her mental torture increased on me with lot of threatening of police with false complaints and i started involving her parents thinking they would counsel and help.

Instead they asked me to send her back to India and i did that. Now they have communicated through some channel that they are powerful guys and are threatening me with dire consequences. Also, have told that my i cannot maintain any contact with my wife for two years. They also have claimed false allegations of me harrassing my wife, which is false. Infact i got beaten by her to provocate me to do something wrong to call police.

I have realized that her parents are powerful and are planning to make me come to Jaipur where they have Marwadi strength and teach me a lesson with their powerful contacts.

I have decided i need a divorce as im froma simple family and not used to such threatening.

NOTE: I HAVE NOT TAKEN SINGLE PENNY IN MARRIAGE

Can you believe, till today i have not seen my marriage video. They never interacted with my family after they married their daughter. Marriage was done in Jaipur and in marriage the gifts from guests were also claimed to be stolen.

The aim of my inlaws is now to just mentally harass me and get even with me .. but i dont know for what. I never took anything from them and the day we got marrid i got her to USA. She wanted green card. which i did not get.

Following are my questions:

1. Iam from hyderabad and she is from Jaipur. What do i do to safe guard myself from being pulled in to Jaipur and be tortued by their power. If any court case starts i prefer it to be in hyderabad. We did get married at girls place in Jaipur. But what do i do to dtay in hyderabad. Iam not confident of Marwadi's and in jaipur local people. 

2. How do i safe guard myself, parents with false 498a case and other false cases. 

Note: i have planned to ask my father to safe guard himself by giving a statement to the DCP pf hyderabad that they were never involved in my dispute as they never lived with us since the day of our marriage, as we were not in INDIA.

3. How do i proceed to plan for divorce. They are already planning to mentally harass me by talking of my property that i acquired before my marriage.

4, If iam the first to proceed to ask for divorce will i have to pay huge money and how much.

5, SInce my wife is with her father and he has not responded to any calls or emails since she is in INDIA, im not sure what to do next. 

Please help..

Learning

5 Replies

abhi123456 (engineer)     03 August 2012

Request a manual reply and not automated reply like the above.

I had called the above number few months back and i understood that some other team of lawyer(s) would send a notice to the DCP of respective cities to inform that the families did not involve in dowry and any harrasment. (I assume that the families really did not take dowry, etc. If taken the the girl families who gave dowry should be questioned first)

But strangely the lawyer requsted 15,000 rupees for this service. And after asking some more questions, i understood that this is not grievance or social service help line.

But it is appreciable that there is a person who tried to help the innocent men to fight back the false cases. I think Chugh should take this up in Satyamev Jayate.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 August 2012

Marriage in Heaven is the bonding of two individuals into one mind. 

The essential element of marriage is the union of personalities or minds. Further, we can know from this that the intrinsic quality of the personalities or minds determines the quality of the union, and also the quality of the love between the two.

Now it is possible to see from where true marriage love comes from - namely, that its first formation occurs in the minds of people who are in a married state. From there, it descends and branches out into the body, where it is perceived and felt as love. Actually, anything that is perceived and felt in the body has its original in the body's spiritual level, because it originates from discernment and intention. Discernment and intention make up the spiritual person. 

Sunny (Other)     05 August 2012

I'll give you practical advice bro:

1) First of all, record all the phone calls which h your in laws make to you and threaten you. Use this as evidence.

2) Write a letter to your area Police station and to the National Commission for Women stating the facts that you're being harassed by this woman and her family

3) Do you have any evidence that this woman married you for a Green Card? Get that ready as a proof.

4) If possible, collect her sources of income or the assets which are in her name and her family's name. You can file a case and claim 50% of this for supporting yourself since your wife left you with no other choice.

5) Don't come back to India till the above 4 points are done, or even if you do, don't fly in. Go to a neighbouring country and come to India by road or ship. And of course don't let anyone know you're here.

Don't get scared man, no matter how powerful or mean these people are, if you are true, you will beat them for sure. Just be strong.

abhi123456 (engineer)     05 August 2012

Right now, managed somehow to have my wife return back to India, and she is with her parents. My parents are writing a letter to local police about their non involvement.

The following is my main concern:

Iam based in Hyderabad and they are from Jaipur, Marwadi people. Marriage happened in Jaipur and immediately she came with me to the USA. 

1. Even if my parents provide a letter of information of false 498 case to local police. My inlaws are from jaipur. Can they have Jaipur police take me or my parents from Hyd to Jaipur. 

2. When do i file a divorce case. As i feel there is no scope of any improvement as her parents themselves are talking of ruining me, instead of talking with my parents to resolve this issue.

3. IF i file a case of torture and harassment in Hyderabad, i got to know they will pull the case to Jaipur and their they have limitless power. Even with politicians and police are in their hands. Also he is a bank manager so may have goons.

4. Is there a way i can have the case running in Hyderabad which is my hometown so that i dont have to do up and down to Jaipur . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register