Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moneesh (dir)     23 March 2011

third party under rti

i am a tenent in a showroom in chandigarh. The  estate office issued me a notice of building violations..

I applied for the copy of the file as iam a tenant in the propert and have to file a replt in the court.

The cpio says ' your are the third party and on instructions of the owners we can not supply you with the documents"

plese advise or give a similar case where a favourable judjement has been given "




 2 Replies

kapil raj sharma (MSME.RTI BANK RECVOREY Adviser)     23 March 2011

dear friend, what do u want in this matter, u did not clearly say. infact this story is incomplet,

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     23 March 2011

If you have been issued with the notice for the offence of building rule violations then you are not third party rather directly affected party so you have got every legal right to get the copy of relevant file. You demand it under RTI Act and on refusal file its appeal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register