Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Termination without any notice

Page no : 2

subodh ahire (Service)     23 August 2014

How much lawyer usually charge for sending notice as well filling case against this kind of termination in session court

How much lawyer usually charge for sending notice as well filling case against this kind of termination in session court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 August 2014

Only the lawyer contacted by you himself/herself can inform you.

subodh ahire (Service)     24 August 2014

Lawyer whom I contact said 3k for notice n 50 k his fees, court documentation will be separate, n have to submit 10k at time of notice only

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2014

You have to settle your T&C with your lawyer on your own. Take help from elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers.

subodh ahire (Service)     31 October 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for valuable information. Two months ago, I contacted one lawyer from town -  who send legal notice to employer. While sending legal notice only lawyer took case advance 10000/-Rs with notice charge 5000/-.

Lawyer send notice twice, yet Employer didnt replied at all; on which lawyer replied to me that we need to file suit in court. For this lawyer asking 50000/- and whole money she needs in advance, after full payment only she said she will file case in court. 

I consult in my family also, but unfortunately no one had much experience of lawyer or their proceedings. I like to know this is typical fee lawyer charges for such cases and is it necessary to pay whole amount in advance; I explained her as I'm salaried I'll give money partially, periodic basis - in two installments; yet she's not ready. She said once you give whole amount then only she can start further procedure, even of filing case. So, is it okay?

Also, what we can conclude, why employer not respond to legal notice at all. They're not much interested in any dialogue and ready for legal fight?

Thanks & Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 October 2014

It has been pointed out many times that employee should associate with unions and be properly informed.

The properly informed employee would know of good Labor Consultants/service lawyer's. There are empanelled lawyer's of unions and there are seasoned trade union leaders too that can represent employee aandunions can issue demand notice.

Your family and you could have and should have spent quality time in deciding on your lawyer and T&C.

It is up to you to accept or reject.

1 Like

subodh ahire (Service)     15 January 2015

I also like to know few things:

1) is there any influence on not responding to legal notice?

2) But obvious, as  Employer wants this to pull in court, can i asked some extra compensation for taking all this too long and not solving conflicts mutually?

3) Now, as things are going in court; before filling case in court like to know from experts to what are percentage in this case I can won, and which points I should take care?

Please guide me on above concerns, and let me know anything special of which I should take care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register