LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RANGANATHAN   26 September 2018

Termination after resignation sent through mail

I son was working in a software company having less than 20 employees and was provided with appointment letter covering terms and conditions and including bond of two years , Ther was emergent situation where He had to take care of grandma of her old age , applied leave and after few days , there was mail from employer theatening to take legal actions giving many reasons of indisicple which was non existant , through email and My son responded to his mail point to point and the was mail was sent and emergent situation , My son resigned on email , for which employer replied to take care of grandma having gone through the mail , after one month employer has terminated the services and threated to take legal action including police complaint 1. Can the employer can take action on me 2. what actions my son need to take immediately

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 September 2018

Dear querist,

You are no where connected to employer, you being father of their employee, I dnt thing any action can be taken against you.

Employers do give this kind statement but seldom goes for police of court case as they have pay money to their advocate and there are less chances of recovery.

In case they do file any case it can taken care that time, nothing clearly can be said in anticipation.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

(Guest)
employer can do nothing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register