Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar   06 September 2015

Tenanted property act 1-4-1957

Hello.

My Grandfather(Father's father) got a land using the Tenanted act of 1-4-1957 from another person. In Marathi Language the act is call KUL KAYDA. According to the act, If a person A works in person B's Land for 12 years then the land is transfered to the person A. And my Grandfather got the land same way as he was person A.

So, The land he got was more than 100 Acer and I heard that there was a law that one single person can not hold more than 100 Acer land AT THAT TIME. So, he transfered some land to his brothers. (So the transfereing of the land to brothers which got by Tanented act was legal? I don't know) 

Now he had remaining land which he destributed to his sons (my father's brothers) equally including my father. But still there was extra  part of above land remaining. So, he transfered that extra part to my father. And died without any WILL. 

So, the question is can my father's brothers or my Grandfather's brother have rights to ask their shares in that extra land which he already have transfered to my father when he was alive?

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Amit Kumar   13 September 2015

Anybody finding answer ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register