Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (None)     08 September 2012

Tenant not vacating

Dear Members,

My father rented our house to my cousin brother on sympathetic grounds (with no agreements / documents) as he was not having any means of livelihood during their most difficult times. 


This fellow is on my house for more than 6 years wih an oral communications for paying rent as and when he is able to do so... Now this fellow has started creating nuisance of altering my house in very bad way.

He is now demanding 2 lacs to vacate house saying he does not have any house to shift although he has aquired several properties at my home town.

Could you please help me with some guidance on how to get this fellow vacated.

P.S There are no agreements / documents or any sort of written documents except that we have house ownership documents to prove that its our property along with electricity & water connection details.

Regards, Pradeep


 4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     08 September 2012

dear querist ,

file suit for eviction , your query is half explained we need to know some things like if he is paying the rent / not? alteration of house ? is he making /demolishing any shape of the house etc.feel free to mail on

Pradeep (None)     08 September 2012

Dear Anish, Thanks for the quick response... He is not paying any rent  from day 1 and NEVER PAID RENT. 

He is using the house as a godown to stock items for his depatmental store and damaged main hall because of storing & movement of heavy items and the bathroom fittings have been removed to help with more storage.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     08 September 2012

you will surely get your house vacated as you have strong grounds for it,call me on 9459321520

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2012

Mr.Anish suggestion is good.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query