LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendran (Consultant)     03 April 2010

tenant Avoiding case

I am from Chennai, i have filed a case For eviction of my tenant from my house. my father has let her, there was no agreement those days she is paying Rs.500/- month that too after 15th. while other tenants are paying Rs.10,000. My tenant never comes to the court she is giving false excuses like she has viral fever, here daughter has given birth to the baby etc.,...... I would like to know,  How many times in a case a person can get "vaida" ?. How to prove that she is gving false excuses to avoid the court?.  Is there any law "that a person can have 3-4 vaida's"......??????


 5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     03 April 2010

can u pls mention the exact stage of the suit!


it will be quite necessary to know the current status of ur suit.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     04 April 2010

As per law adjournments not exceeding three can be granted for the whole duration of trial... but practically that is not strictly followed.  If you have greivance in this regard strongly oppose grant of any further adjournment.  If necessary file a memo.  The court will not consider granting of 'vaida' the next adjournment without properly verifiing the cause.

Rajendran (Consultant)     04 April 2010

Thanks for your responses sir. kindly let me know how & in what way to file memo......

Mr. kiran kumar, my father (88) let her on rent 25 years back 5 years back we have filed a eviction case against her that Adovcate cheated us not filing the case and grabbing money from my father, I came into the scene only last year & came to know he was cheating as "i asked the case no: & details he started dragging & refused to give me the details". I said "if u delay or not willing to give me the file no." I have to report the bar couincil. the next day he filed the case  stating his junior has not obeyed his orders.

I filed a fresh "eviction case" 24 months  back against her. my tenant refuses to come to court saying false excuses.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     04 April 2010

The first mistake you are doing is continuing the same advocate who obviously not is practicing the professional ethics.  At least now change him you will find progress in your case.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     04 April 2010 serious in the court matter.this way it will take decads together to get the eviction order. even the taking the order of eviction for excucation is also lengthy processs.lots of appeals will be involved. if u have proper reasons nad u take personal interest in it u will be brenifited.kindly go through www. and brouws for tenats eviction.suprime court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register