LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manojabcde (engineer)     28 January 2017

Tenant agreement not complied of electric connection

My tenant (opening office of medicine distributor in residential area) had in 11 month agreement electric connection independent but not applied till date after 2 years and expiry of 11 month agreement without fresh agreement.

Now how can we compel him to get his independent electric connection as per agreement.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     29 January 2017

If your agreement of lease is expired, the get it renewed with extention urgently. If the said electric connection to be obtained is mentioned in the agreement, then it is the duty of the tenant to get the same. And if he is ignoring the same, then send him a notice.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888 / 09225510883

Varun   11 February 2017

We haven't any agreement for tenant...He s residing for the past eight years in ground floor and we r in first floor..My mom's is an arthritis patient who is bed ridden.so we asked our tenant to vacate the house since my mom's needs continue observation of her health so I decided to get married and stay in ground floor to look after my mom's health....But the tenant s not ready to vacate and torturing us by filing a temporary injunction suit against us that we r not giving electric connection...But that's not true...We have proof for all their fraudulent lies....My questions are how can the case will be dismissed since I have proof???? Or how long this case continue since my mom's s not feeling well due to her psychological stress??? Is there any way to vacate r withdrawal of this case???? Is there any anti suit injunction????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register