Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dashampreet Kaur   01 May 2020

Temporary jobs

I applied for a data entry job in a company named GVS TECHNOLOGY and signed an online agreement with them the same of which had the govt. Stamp . I completed that work as per. Schedule and was to receive the report after 72 hrs of submission on 21st March ,2020. But I didnot receive the report and neither did I get paid even when I tried contacting them many times ,called at the phone numbers given ,mailed them but no reply has been received . If all went as per contract I should have been payed 26000 something . Kindly suggest what should I do. The pdf file of the agreement has been attached below.


 6 Replies

most of online jobs are fake as they give work and after completion of work they also threaten people to take legal action about mistakes and ask for compensation. may be or may not be this company is same like them. There is possibility that just because of lockdown you have no received such type of call.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     02 May 2020

While Agreeing to the above mentioned opinion:

1. You can file a zero Police FIR at your hometown, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses. ALSO email a complaint to DIG (Gujarat) for investigation.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 May 2020

I agree with expert advise of Mr. Hemant Agarwal.

Besides this, you may issue legal notice followed by a suit for recovery of amount as per agreement and work done by you

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 May 2020

Yes, such companies cannot be trusted not to make any payment; on the contrary, they will make demands from innocent persons like alleging you have not met the targets and/or that your performance has not been of quality. They would send legal nootices and threaten to take legal action if their demands are not met. The easy option is to to forget about the past and not to entertain any further e-mails and calls from them. It would be in the larger interest if a complaint is lodged with the Police, as suggested by the learned expert, Mr. Hemant Agrawal.

1 Like

Dashampreet Kaur   04 May 2020

Actually sir I agree with you on the point that it may be a fake company but I haven't received any threatening or demanding mails from them yet , shouldn't I be waiting till the lockdown is over because I don't know but they might not be able to. Reply because offices are closed , I'm not sure abt this though because I've been mailing them from a long time and have got no. Replies to them


Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     05 May 2020

I do agree with your opinion Ms. Dashmpreet kaur. You should wait for the lifting of the lockdown before initiating any action as advised by various experts. I add that even after lifting of lockdown, you should again send reminder to the said company to clear your dues within a stipulated period of 15 days failing which only should go ahead as already advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query