Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirali Nayak   13 June 2021


My father is a retired disability pensioner of Indian Air Force. He is getting disability pension of Rs 3,20,000 (AY 20-21). But he started share brokerage on commission. He will get Rs 60000 as commission. He will get Rs 2,00,000 as interest on deposits. But he lost 3 lakh Rs in share trading. Which IT Form needs to be filled and whether he needs to pay any advance tax? Whether he needs the tax audited? Please let me know.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 June 2021

You need to file a return if your annual pension income exceeds Rs 2.5 lakh. In case of senior citizens of the age of 60 or above, the limit is Rs 3 lakh. And, in the case of super senior citizens of the age of 80 and above, the limit is Rs.5 lakhs. No need to pay any advance tax. 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 June 2021

Submit all records to local tax consulting person chartered account and get clarity 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query