LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronit   25 July 2018

Taken mutual divorce without informing our parent

Due to continuous problem since beginning of our marraige and lots of failure effort to stay along, I and my ex-wife agreed to take mutual divorce and decree awarded by family court in june 2018 with fixed monthly alimony for lifetime and custody of child (10 years old son) to her. However, she had not involved and even not informed her family about this divorce and also stopped me to reveal this to them. Now, i have planned to remary in Nov 2018 . But, I am in fear that whether not disclosing about mcd to her family can create any problem to my new family life or otherwise. Here, it is pertinent to mention that no cheating, coercion was involved in this whole mcd process and I tried my best keep everything clear to her reg. this. I have also recorded our calls some video clippings discussing on this matter. pls suggest or guide

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

You marry whoever you want.  New wife your headache.  For her, her parents are her headache.  For her parents she is their permanent headache.  You already washed your hands legally off of her. Why worry now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register